Want to create a new partition from unallocated space? Please follow below simple steps.
1) Go to run and type “compmgmt.msc”.
2) You can see Computer Management window, here in left menu click on “Disk Management” which is under “Storage” section.
3) Now on the right hand side you can view your hard disk partition along with the type and size of each partition.
4) Here you will see “Unallocated” space. Right click on it, you will see “New Partition”.
5) Click on new partition it will show you the space and the drive letter.
6) Click on “Next”. Your new partition with that space will be created.